Saturday, September 27, 2014

Week #45

Sacre-Coeur

Hey everybody! 

This week was pretty rough! Tuesday I woke up and I was pretty sick! But I still went to district meeting. We found a new ami. We also taught a dude that day. My voice was slowly fading away.

Wednesday I woke up and couldn't even talk and felt like crap. I woke up at like 3 Am and couldn't fall back asleep. But I had a dream to call this dude in the area book. So we called him and he said he was just thinking about us and we fixed a RDV with him so that was pretty cool. I went to the doctor and she gave me medicine that helped a ton. Then just slept. 

Thursday I was still sick! It was a kid in the apartments year mark and we all went to a sushi place and it was super good. Then we had an RDV fixed at the church, but the guy was a no show.

Friday was weekly planning. I was starting to feel better. Got cancelled on again by a guy. Just went contacting in the night even though I sounded like Darth Vader.

Saturday was pretty cool. We had Samedi Sports and we played a bunch of people. They were really good. Our amis came too. Then we had stake conference so we had to practice singing a song that we were going to sing. We got lost on the way there. So we walked and I have never sweat that bad in my whole life. We show up like 30 mins late. then 5 mins later we had to leave... super annoying. Then Elder Bayer stayed the night in the apartment. It was super fun. We just talked about Auxerre n stuff.

Sunday. Elder Rodriguez wakes up sick with what I had poor guy. And we were supposed to sing. So like that was not very good. Then we sang and I had to stand front row which was crazy.  After that we went home and Elder Rodo slept so yeah, not the best week ever. Hope you guys have a good one. This week should be better. My comp. is still sick, so let's all hope he gets better soon. So am I, just a little though, but it's not that bad!
Love you guys! Have a good one!

Elder Beck




No comments:

Post a Comment