Monday, September 8, 2014

Week #43

Best Sunday of my mission!

Hey Everyone I had a good week! I will try and make this better than last week, but no promises. 
Tuesday Elder Karl was in our apartment, so that was nice. We also had district meeting so I got to see Elder Johnson and Dayley which was fun! We got a referall that day too which was awesome!

Wednesday we painted again for that lady, it took a long time. It was weird too because she wasn't there.  After went contacting, nothing happened. Then some missionaries had to stay in our apartment and we went to Chipottle.  I was walking up the stairs and I fell so hard. Best part though is that I saved the burrito... so like that was a win in my book. I have a hug bruise on my leg though and a big cut on my elbow. It was pretty ugly haha.

Thursday Painted again for a little bit and then contacted. We gave linda a Arabic Book or Mormon.
 
Friday was a super good day. We taught 4 lessons in one day! we worked super hard. found a new ville where there were some great people. The metro there isn't super sketchy! So there is a miracle for ya! 

Saturday was cool! We did Samedi Sports. Ryan Hall from back home is there and other cool people. I'm getting decent at soccer. Look out all you missoinaries in Mexico. Then did weekly planning. After we contacted, found  a new ami named Jack. 

Sunday was super good. Best Sunday of the mission. People gave super good testimonies. This kid was there and I just decided to talk to him. He was from La Reunion which is just next to Madagascar. He is Paris for school. He was really quiet and the ward was really nice to him. After he bore his testimony about how much he loves the ward and missionaries and how was he was so scared to come to church and he cried and I felt so happy inside! Then in the night time went finding and got a dudes number named Patrick he was really nice and yep that's my week! Love u guys thanks for the letters! 
Elder Beck





No comments:

Post a Comment