Monday, September 15, 2014


Week #44
Exchange with Elder Karl

Hello Peeps!

Tuesday Elder Karl and I had an exchange! We worked super hard.  People could tell how much we got along and we taught a TON of people. We later got macaroons together and the guy at the store liked us and gave them to us for free! We taught some more people and it was just an all around good day. We stayed up super late - LOL!

Wednesday I was super tired, I was still on an exchange with Elder Karl. We did a ton of work again. Taught everyone we could! We got a lot of phone numbers. I don't really remember too much because I was so tired haha. All I remember is that I was having a good time:)

Thursday whoa it was a long day haha. We had Zone Conference and wow it was long. Started at 9h30 and we didn't leave until like 4h30! It was a lot of sitting!

Friday we painted for Linda again. We then weekly planned and then just more missionary work. We tried going outside and contacting, but come to find out Jay Z and Beyoncé were throwing a concert less than a mile from our apartment.

Saturday we did 'Samedi Sports' we had a lot of people there so it was good. We played basketball this time - I was Michael Jordan compared to these Frenchies! No joke. After Samedi Sports we did more traditional missionary work. Same problem Saturday night, Jay Z and Beyoncé were doing a second night in Paris so like our entire part of the ville got shut down!! I took a pic next to the line and a pic at night time. I got a concert t-shirt haha. But yeah we heard their voices, it was pretty crazy.

Sunday was alright, but I woke up sick.. and after Church I just slept! After sleeping I felt better so we got to do a little work Sunday night! 

Monday. Today...long story short p-day just was walking thanks to the bus drivers who are on strike again! So yep there is my week love you guys - till next week!

Elder Beck







No comments:

Post a Comment