Monday, September 1, 2014

Week #42
Mona Lisa

Hey! So not a lot of time this week. sorry for all the emails I didn't respond to. This one is going to be short because I don't have a lot of time, and not that much happened this week. 

I will give you guys some of the cool stuff that happened. So we went on exchanges Tuesday in Chartes. I kicked it  with ,Elder Karl but I was on a exchange with his companion.Then we found a new ami named Linda, we are doing service for her by painting her house. She is young with a family. She seemed legit interested, we will take what we can get. 

Church was good. I like the members and our DMP is legit. Today we went to the Louvre it was so cool! It is HUGE! I knew it was big, but like not that big. Saw Mona. Front row. There was a mosh pit of people...we won though. Anyway that's my week, very simply. Love u guys bye! 

Elder Beck




No comments:

Post a Comment