Monday, December 23, 2013

Week #8

Week #8

Noel

Week two is over! On Tuesday I went on a split with the zone leader! We got 4 new investigators! It was great! It was a bummer though because none were in my zone! But I gave out a BOM on the bus, which is super scary! On Wednesday we had zone conference in Versaille it was so awesome! I got to see Elder Karl and some other people from my old district. It was getting to see some people from my MTC district. We pretty much just talked about how we are going to contact because its Christmas.  They gave us a temple recommend with the France temple on it and a quote in it by President Monson and a message from them it is really cool! Then me and Elder Karl while we were waiting for our train got to go and contact some people it was really awesome! Thursday was really normal, we tried the new way of contacting and had zero success... We got a pipe bomb thrown at us, that was really sketchy and those things are so loud! And just went porting! Friday it rained like crazy! No one was on the streets so we did a lot of area book contacting and we did weekly planning! We taught some people with a member and that's pretty much all that happened that day! Saturday was crazy! We helped some non members move that that's was so hard having to fit stuff through the tiny hall ways I wish I had taken pictures! I got beezed!! That's when someone comes up to you and kisses your cheek. I'm sure you have all seen it before ,but your not allowed to do that and a girl my age came and did it to me out of nowhere (sorry Cabrina) but it was so awkward!! After that we ate at a members house and it was really good! Then we taught a lesson to a Romanian guy. Then we had a Noel party at the church and it was honestly so fun!  Next day was Sunday it was good, we taught some lessons and just went porting! Today is P day!! We went to this really old catholic cathedral in the middle of the woods that you have to take a bike on rail road tracks to get to. It was super awesome!! Sorry this email is so quick I have to go but I love you guys. I hope you all have an awesome Noel. Remember the reason we celebrate it! It's really easy to get caught up in all the crazy stuff that's going on, but I know if you focus on the real reason we celebrate it will be the best Christmas every! The only way you can feel real joy is by making others happy! Read Mathew 1:21  good Noel scripture! Love you guys!!! 

Elder Beck







Zone Conference
C

No comments:

Post a Comment