Monday, December 2, 2013

Week #5

Weekly update

So this week was pretty weird. On Monday I found out that Elder Karl needed to get his wisdom teeth out! His dentist said that they would be fine, but they grew in crooked! So he got them out this Wednesday! I will come back to this don't worry. On Tuesday we had our normal devotional, a guy named Bro Teh came to speak to us. So on Wednesday the class room next to got into a huge fight, like almost a brawl I guess. I don't know all the details all I know is that they all almost got sent home! So after that Elder Karl and I got into a shuttle and drove down to Provo right across from that gas station next to Grandma and Grandpa Becks house. I got out and I waited there while Elder Karl got his teeth out. It was super nice to get to see the outside world again even if it was just for an hour. When Elder Karl was done getting his teeth out he was sooooooooo funny!   He didn't believe the people that they took his teeth out, forgot his name, thought he was at home, pulled a fire alarm, and said  "Ill step on your toe" it was so funny. The best part is was that I got it all on video. I wish there was a way for me to send it to you guys!  We had a lot of down time so I got to play the guitar a lot! But after that me and Elder Sanchez got to walk to the Pharmacy to grab his pain killers that was super fun. We got some weird looks when we were leaving the MTC, people thought we were like escaping or something. We got all of our flight information. I leave December 9th and my plane leaves at 5:05 pm. I get to the airport at like 12:00, so I'll be there for like 5 hours at Cafe Rio if you want to find me! So I'm sure you're all wondering what Thanksgiving was like here. We woke up and got to see an apostle, it was Russell M. Nelson.   Then we had lunch and it was pretty good! We got to eat stuffing and it was actually really good and so was the pumpkin pie! Then we packed our own sack lunches for dinner.Then we did this super awesome service project. We made like 350,000 meals for kids! It was just like working at syner-g again there was sealer and everything. Our table was the fastest one, done by like 10 minutes because I was team leader :) Finally syner-g became useful for something! But then we watched a movie called Ephraim's Rescue, it was really good you should all watch it! We had substitute teachers this week because they were all gone for the holidays. For the most part they were all pretty cool! It was fast Sunday again I thought I was going to die again. I almost faked being a diabetic so I could eat something! But I stopped being a baby, and it was all good! Even though the dinner was chicken and rice again :( I LEAVE FOR PARIS IN ONE WEEK! Sooo crazy I can't wait! One more P-day here then I'm out PEACE! 
Love,
-Elder Beck
PS Sorry I didn't really take any pictures this week.. I will try and send videos!








No comments:

Post a Comment