Monday, March 23, 2015

Week #72
Amiens

Hello everyone! Super busy week this week but super fun at the same time!

I got transferred to Amiens this week! My last days in Paris were awesome. I'm pretty sure I told you guys this already but we ate on top of the Eiffel Tower - it was legit and a nice send-off!

On Wednesday we got to see all the missionaries that were getting transferred - it was super fun. Then my new comp and I headed straight over to Amiens because we had like 4 lessons lined up for that day. We taught all those people, and all with members! My comp is super on top of things - I love it! Then we came home and I unpacked.

Thursday we had some contacting time in the morning, we found a new ami and we had an RDV with him on Saturday...but he didn't show up. We taught a recently baptized lady who is super nice. Then we had like 3 RDV's lined up for that night so we were just on buses and teaching people. It was fun we have some super cool amis.

Friday we had mission council, when all the ZL's go to Paris for a big mission meeting. It wasn't my first time, I went to one at the beginning of the year when I was DL in St Ouen. They invite all the DLs at the beginning of the year. But yeah it was pretty long, but we learned some new stuff so it was good. Then we came home and made a formation for all our DLs.

Saturday we had to give a presentation to all the DLs on what we learned Friday, and present to them all the zone goals. It's pretty crazy, they give us one night to prepare it all. But it went good and we have some pretty cool people in our zone. Then they all missed their trains so we got a kebab with them but we were super rushed because a member asked us to do some service for her. So we took some members over there and all she wanted us to do was move a table LITERALLY 3 inches...I was like seriously? haha. But then we taught some people after so it was good. We taught this less active man. Then we had to go to some leadership meeting at the church.

Sunday we went to church and it was cool.  It was branch council so there were a lot of people there. They forgot to ask me to introduce myself too, that was funny! The members here are mostly all African.  They seem like a good branch. After they had a meal, and we had some amis there and we taught them after. Then we went home and weekly planned and went to a members house for dinner and did a little spiritual thought for the kids, it was fun.

Today no more Paris P-days so nothing to do on P-days besides email...so that's  a bummer! That's my week ! Love you guys thanks for the emails!
-Elder Beck








No comments:

Post a Comment