Monday, March 9, 2015

Week #70
Tidwells

Yo,
Sorry I didn't do a weekly update last week I got kinda busy. 

Last week Cy and Whitney Tidwell came and visted me. It was super fun. We went and saw a bunch of cool sights like Notre Dame, Sacre Cœur, Champs Elysées, and the top of the l’Arc de Triumph it was super fun. We ate at a super nice french restaurant. The rest of the week was kind of a blur. It went by suuuuper fast.

On Wednesday I went on an exchange with the zone leaders just for fun because they are super cool. I was working in Paris. We taught a ton of people. We taught a movie director, he was super cool. I also got to teach the guy who owns the Nixon store in Paris for a little while it was super cool. It was really brief, but still. But ya the exchange was super rad. 

Then the next day was zone conference and I had to wake up at 5:00am to help the ZLs prepare the food. I had to cook a bunch of bacon. It was pretty lame but it was still fun. The conference was like the best ever it was super fun and really good. I was pretty bummed though because we were suppose to watch "Meet the Mormons" but the APs forgot it!! Who does that? But it's all good, I'm over it. Later we had interviews it was super swee. Ii like them a lot. We were the last ones to get interviewed and by the time they were all over it was 9 45! And we live an hour away haha we got home super late. But ya nothing too much happened this week. Church yesterday was really fun. Today someone walked into the Visitor Center claiming that we stole from his friend and that he's getting the police officers right now because we are all thieves in this church (makes sense right?)  So we offered him a BOM haha. Then he said he's calling the popo we said go for it. Shocker nothing has happened so far. But I'll keep ya posted. Thanks for the emails Love you guys!
-Elder Beck








No comments:

Post a Comment