Monday, March 16, 2015

Week #71
Amiens here I come!
Hey everyone!

This week was pretty awesome - I will just sum it up really quick for you guys. I went on an exchange with the Chinese Elders it was pretty decent. We taught a ton of lessons. Nothing too big happened at the Visitor Center... 

We had Stake Conference this week, that was super fun as it was my second stake conference in the Paris Stake in a row haha....I have been here for a while! It was fun seeing all the members in St. Ouen. 

Here is the crazy news - I got TRANSFERRED!!! I am going to Amiens, it's in the north of France. It apparently has the biggest cathedral in all of France. There is a small branch as well, but not Auxerre small. We also just opened up a new zone this transfer, the Amiens Zone. I have been called as the zone leader. We will see how much fun this will be. Luckily, I like everyone in my zone and there doesn't seem to be any problem children. But ya that's the crazy news. 

My new address is.. 203, Saint Quentin 80000 Amiens France. Hopefully we have a mailbox! Today another Elder and me had lunch at the top of the Eiffel Tower - it was super legit! But ya that's it for me! Thanks for the emails love you guys!
-Elder Beck
-Pics
1. 4 of my companions and me all together
2. Restaurant entrance at the Tower
3. Last time on the Tower for awhile...




No comments:

Post a Comment