Monday, October 27, 2014

Week # 50
2 baptismal dates

Hey guys! I don't have a lot of time this week so Imma keep it short! *

     Tuesday we had District Meeting and I gave my first formation to the district. It was about faith and comparing it to a muscle and how we can exercise it. It went good. Every one is spiritualy swell now :) My bed broke that night.

     Wednesday  we had a  DMP meeting and it went pretty good.

     Thursday lots and lots of work. Contacted for like 8 hours and barely saw any success but that's how it goes sometimes.   We ate our guts out at a members house, she is fixing my pants for me so that was nice.

     Friday weekly planning.  I went on an exchange with an elder live with named Elder Burno.   We went over to an Italians members house. He was really nice and made us really good food.  Our spiritual message went over really well with them.

     Saturday we played soccer and stuff. This was one of my fav days on the mission, but i have to keep it short sorry! After that we went and taught Betty and Vanessa the Gospel of Jesus with our DMP. The RVD was super great and we fixed 2 baptisimal dates for Nov. 30th. I'm super stoked for that. Keep em in your prayers. It was Elder Rodos birthdays I got him tie. (orginal) A mexican family threw him a fiesta it was a blast. Honestly they are so cool. Then we just kicked it all together for his b day. 

     Sunday was good. They are busy for DLs because you have to call everyone in the district and ZLs. We ate at a members house that night... it was.. great. We talked about missionary work. It was a good week.
Life is good.
Love,
Elder Beck.
 Here are some photos of my week. busted bed.
Me talking on the phone




No comments:

Post a Comment