Monday, November 3, 2014

Week #51
My 1 year mark!

Hello people, let's jump right in.

     Tuesday. we had Zone Confrence. It  was really good. A lot of good formations. Then the mail came and I got a ton of mail and postcards! I just wanted to thank all you guys for your support! It really means a lot! Then I had to give a formation. I gave it on "spiritual finding" it went well. Then we had interviews and that was good too. Then I went on an exchange with the Elders in Chartes. We taught their really cool ami. After we went to KFC.

     Wednesday finished up my exchange. Then we taught a cool guy named David on the road.
 
     Thursday was my year mark. yipee!. It was weird to think that a year ago I was in the MTC because I feel like I just left. I had to confidentiality report calls because I'm DL. Then I interviewed this man for Baptism. He passed and he was super happy.  I went on an exchange with Elder Perry and we taught a less active family, they were nice.

     Friday was Halloween.  We didn't do anything. We were supposed to go see a member, but they cancelled.  We had to weekly plan. Then at night time we had to do missionary work so we tried contacting.... it was a fail. We also did phone calls, but no one was answering. That will be the last Halloween as a missionary.

     Saturday we had to help clean the church. Then we played Samedi Sports. It was fun. After we tried visiting a member, but they weren't home. We ate McDonalds. We had to go to the church and prepare for the baptism.
    
     Sunday we had church and a baptism.  We had an ami at church so that was rad. The baptism went well. It was a great week.

Today a member wants us to come over and hang out with him. So that's  why I'm on so early. Talk to you guys next week thank for the emails. Love ya!

Elder Beck



No comments:

Post a Comment