Monday, November 18, 2013

Week #3

Bonjour!

This week went by so fast its crazy! I'm pretty much half way done! woot woot! So the French is coming along well. We always talk to each other in French and we teach a lesson in French everyday with no notes! So this crazy thing happened this week! It was the 14th and at like 9PM we were in the dorms and someone called me on the phone in residence.  It was the front office and they said I needed to meet with the MTC president the next day at 9AM! I was super scared, so many thoughts were rushing through my head! I was asking all the teachers, zone leaders, and workers what this could mean.  They were all saying the same thing.. they thought someone from my family was hurt! So I rushed to a computer and emailed my  mom and dad.  The one time my dad doesn't check his emai,l so that made me even more nervous! So I got maybe 10 minutes of sleep that nigh.t When 9AM rolled around I was ready for the worst news of my life. The president was 15 minuets late and I was 10 minutes early so I had 30 minutes to think. He finally came and all he wanted was a picture with me because his son in law is one of my dads friends.. so thanks for that one Dad! Also Mary Ellen Edmunds came and gave a talk at the MTC I got to meet her after that was cool! Our lessons are going really well with investigators! This week is Thanksgiving! Its crazy it went by so fast! An apostle is coming I heard! So on Sunday this happened... a kid was trying to throw a starburst at Elder Karl while I was reading my scriptures and he missed and hit me in the eye brow and cut it open.  I didn't even get mad. I'm already becoming Christ like haha. Elder Karl has been having a rough week he spilled pop all over his grey suit, walked into the wrong class twice, fell through a door and ripped his suit pants. Everything it going pretty good down at the MTC! People come up to me all the time begging for just a taste of Dr. Pepper its so funny!
Thanks for all your e-mails, packages, and letters! Love you guys!
Elder Beck


No comments:

Post a Comment