Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Week #77
New companion Elder Powelson 

So bad news I can't really email today...no time! Here is just a quick update of the week and some pics. We got pick-pocketed on Friday so we didn't have a phone (they only took our phone) but we got a new one on Monday but it's an awful phone... We didn't get iPads on Monday they are coming later this transfer. 

Good news, I got a new companion, his name is Elder Powelson. I freaking love him, we entered into the MTC at the same time. We are already super good friends - he will be my comp starting tomorrow. I saw him yesterday at the "iPad" conference where we didn't get iPads;) I will attach his picture. Other good news....our mission had 15 baptisms this month which is huge! 3 of them were from our zone! woot woot. We went to St. Quentin for a baptismal interview - here is a pic. Thats all the time I got! Thanks you guys - love you! Sorry if i didn't write you back I still love you!
Elder Beck




No comments:

Post a Comment