Monday, December 29, 2014

Week #59

Happy New Year

Tuesday was super cool -we had district meeting and we mostly just read out of the "Room in the Inn" book it was really cool. I luckily got an English copy. Then I went on an exchange with Elder Gomez and we did some work. We all went to La Defance with our DMP and I was playing the guitar, some members and missionaries were caroling! It was super effective and cool we found like 4 families and bunch of new amis! We gave out like 20 of those Room in the Inn books - it was so cool! 

Wednesday I woke up at like 2AM and just felt like vomiting the whole night. I was sick for whole rest of the day.  Some other Elders invited us to caroling the day before so we still went. It went really bad, no one was listening because they were all busy. It was a bummer but I wasn't too sad because I was sick  so ça va haha ;) Christmas Eve i just stayed in bed and I was asleep at like 8pm haha.

Thursday was Christmas! I woke up at 9AM because we had to be over at a members house. We opened up gifts really quick then headed out to the members who live a good hour thirty away. We got there late, but they were still super nice to us and all their kids got us gifts they were just so nice! They made us really good food - it was a bummer because I was sick so I didn't really get to eat but it was still really good. We were over there for 5 hours haha. Then we left and I Skyped my family at the church it was awesome getting to see them! 

Friday literally nothing happened. Elder Williams and I were both super sick so we stayed inside all day and just slept. 

Saturday  I went on an exchange with Elder Williams and we did some work. Victor couldn't have his Baptismal interview that day so he didn't get baptized this week. After working we just weekly planned.

Sunday we had to walk to church in the freezing weather because the busses were shut down, it was terrible! Church was interesting...I participated in a last minute baby blessing. 

Today was awesome we went to Montparnasse Building and got to see all of Paris! Here are some pics! Love you guys have a good New Years!
Church is true the Book is Blue.

-Elder Beck
Pics:
-Montparnasse Building from the street
-Eiffel Tower from a top Montparnasse
-Me on top of Montparnasse








No comments:

Post a Comment