Monday, August 18, 2014

Week #40

Transferring to Paris

Hey! This week was super good, really busy, but good! 

For starters I am getting transferred to Pairs! I will be in St. Ouen (pronounced San Twon) which is in the Sacred Heart Basilica area! I cant wait! I am white washing this area with a kid named Elder Rodriguez.

Tuesday was legit, it was district meeting. We thought it would be fun to do an activity and go see the Arch of Triumph. But it was an epic fail and everyone was just mad the whole time. Elders Johnson, Watts my companion and me were having fun! So we just left the rest and went and got something to eat. We found a dude that lived in Brazil who was a member and hasn't seen the missionaries since... So we gave him the ZL's number in Paris and the address for the church. We heard later that he went to church on Sunday so that was cool. Then a bunch of crazy stuff happened with the trains and they ran out of power, so we missed our train 4 times haha so we went shopping and it was awesome. Saw some Americans! They took pics with us, we felt cool:) We didn't get home till like 10h30 haha.

Wednesday was super crazy. An INSANE rain storm hit Auxerre, so bad that we couldn't even drive in it! So our exchange with the Troyes Elders was just us pretty much sitting in the apartment doing area book work. 

Thursday we went contacting  and tried visiting less actives and old amis. No one was home and or no longer lived at the addresses we had in our book. Then we just contacted the rest of the day.
 
Friday was more contacting. We had to weekly plan and after we went a saw Tsiry. It was a good RDV, it will be my last time ever going to her house which was sad! We taught about priesthood and prayer. Then just did pass-backs in the evening. 

Saturday was the day I found out I am getting transferred to Paris! So I was on cloud 9 all day. Also, my MTC comp, Elder Karl, is my District Leader! He is so happy it'

s going to be so much fun! Then at night we went porting in a this place and found 3 new amis - it was epic! 

Sunday was 'goodbye day'. But it was good because I am ready to get on to my next ville, I was glad because I was able to say my goodbyes fast haha. After we went over to the Judas house and ate food. Then at night we went contacting and porting. So that's my week! 

The photos are pretty lame this week, sorry I didn't have a lot of time to pull out the camera this week. Love you guys!  P.S. A guy that I found and taught in Charleroi is getting baptized this week!

--Pics
-Notre Dame from Rive Gauche
-L'Arc de Triomphe
-Our car after the Insane Rain Storm










No comments:

Post a Comment