Monday, August 4, 2014

Week #38
9 months!

Ok peeps time to talk bout my week,

      It went by super fast, but from what I remember it was pretty good.Tuesday was district meeting, so we were all in Paris. Instead of going back home to Auxerre we went to Troyes. I was on an exchange with Elder Watts the old district leader. It was super fun. We kinda got there really late, but we still got a lot of work done. We found a new ami for them, he was really cool. 

     Wednesday finished my exchange with Watts, it was super cool I love the ville Troyes. It's a lot like Auxerre, but bigger. I lost the phone on a bus, but the other Elder found it luckily. The bus driver was nice and gave it back to us! Taught a cool member in Troyes too. All the members there love us. They all know my name haha. They worship us because of the all the baptisms we get in Auxerre, so when I come to Troyes they get a bunch of dinner lessons haha. Then we came back home and started another exchange in Auxerre with the missionaries in Paris. I was with an interesting elder. He is in his 2nd transfer and already thinks he knows everything it's pretty funny. But at night time I arranged a big soccer game with all our cool amis.  We played soccer all night with the Paris elders and our amis. It was so rad! One of the funnest nights I've had in Auxerre! 

     Thursday was my 9 month mark and my Dad and Grandpa's birthdays. Pretty eventful. I was still on an exchange with that one kid. We got sucked in by a crazy dude that was following us. He had blood on his shirt and we was super sketchy. He comes back into the story later. Then I was back with Elder Dayley we found an old ami at the park that we had lost contact with. She is interesting.
 
     Friday was pretty sketchy because we had a reunion with the branch. After we get a call saying we needed to come back because we have an ami at the church. We were like hmm who could that be It was the freaking crazy dude .I guess he followed us to the church. Luckily Bro. Judas is a cop and he had our backs incase homie tried pulling something. Pretty much we kindly told him go away haha. Then we had to weekly plan and ate Dominos for dinner ;)

     Saturday was super busy. We had an RDV at 10:30 in the morning with a lady and her family. I was super allergic to her cats, so that stunk. Then we taught a cool young dude named Simon. I gotta go so this is going to be fast from here on out. We taught Tsiry and Dera, it was a really good lesson. Hopefully he gets baptized soon. Then we taught that lady we found in the park named Mirae. 

     Sunday was fast Sunday. We had 18 people at church! We all ate together after church. After church we did pass backs and contacting. Saw a less active.  We found a super legit dude last night contacting right after we said a prayer wanting to find a new family to teach. It was a dude with a family of 8 people!!! So stoked! 
Thanks everybody for all your emails love you guys!!

-Elder Beck






No comments:

Post a Comment