Monday, March 3, 2014

Week # 18

I am a legit missionary!!!

Alright so on Tuesday it started off pretty bad, but it got a lot better! So we decided to hit up the countryside of Charleroi where the money is and do some knocking and finding old members. So that's where the picture comes from. But we ended up walking 12 miles by the end of they day! I was so tired! Really cool place though! Got lost like 5 times! We ended up being 20 minutes late to a RDV and luckily Patrick came to save us and picked us up in the middle of no where!  We went to a old amis house and had a really cool RDV (don't want to go into details sorry.) But that's pretty much it. Wednesday we had District Meeting then I got to go on another exchange with Elder Cardon the DL. Super fun like always! Had a super cool RDV with this guy from the Congo. Then we went to Patricks. Then we  went to this family in the wards house and they gave us cake so it was nice! Then we went to this food place and got some sandwiches and Elder Cardon got food poisoning haha poor kid. But it was super funny. Thursday we just sat around because Elder Cardon was sick. IDK why everyone is sick around me. But just until 3 then I got to go to Mons for a little bit to pick up my comp. Mons is such a beautiful place! But after that we went strait to DMP meeting. It was really good. Then I made crepes because I know how to make them now they are really good too :) Friday honestly nothing happened. So I'm just going to skip it. Saturday we went to Patricks house and ate a raclette its pretty much just melted cheese on meat it was soooo good :) We went and visited some people after had some really good RDVs. Then we started our fast and had to break it 2 times that night because when we were porting and people kept offering us food and drinks and it's super rude if you say no to that here so we didn't risk it. Saw some super weird stuff that night too! People that ask I will tell but not including it in this. Sunday was cool it was testimony meeting and people shared really good stuff. They asked me to give a talk so now I have to give a talk on Sunday!! Kinda freaked out not going to lie. Then we went to Patricks and watched the district for 2 1/2 hrs for studies. Good news I am no longer in training!!! I am a legit missionary now woot woot! But after that we went to a birthday party for someone in the qard. Then just went knocking on doors! Good night! Today is p-day, already been different. I ate Zebra... so yeah that happened. 
On that good note. Love you guys! Thanks for all your help! 
-Elder Beck






No comments:

Post a Comment