Monday, June 16, 2014

Week # 32
Happy 19th Birthday!

Hey peeps,
      Sorry I don't have a lot of time this week, and I forgot my Journal. So this one is going to be quickie! 
Tuesday was my Birthday! It was pretty awesome! We were in Paris for pretty much all of it. The first part we just had District Meeting. My DL made me a super good birthday cake and gave me a super cool journal! Then we just went shopping in Paris! It was really cool. 

     Wednesday kinda stunk, we had 3 RDVs scheduled but every single one cancelled and we could only reschedule with one of them. So pretty much the whole day we just went contacting... it was so hot! Then we taught a recent convert who is going to Germany for a month! 
   
     Thursday we pretty much just contacted the whole entire day. But we also tried contacting church referrals. They were all fake though. So just a waste of time.
 
     Friday we had to do Weekly Planning and just went contacting aaagggggaaaiiiinnnn. We taught a Muslim man, he had a lot of good questions. That night time we had a super fun family night with a family in our branch. We played Ping Pong and taught a lesson on faith. They fed us too and it was all super good. They are my favorite family!
 
     Saturday we taught our ami Tsiry with a member! First real member present lesson since I have been in Auxerre. They drove and hour just to come! Members here are really nice people! Then just contacted all night.
 
     Sunday was really good. Tsiry came to church. A member gave her a ride! There was only 2 members though at church for 30 minutes.. so it was super awk. After people started coming and it was a lot better. Sacrament was good. After we taught her with a member who is 19 she is super awesome. It's the girl I was playing ping pong against. She helped us out a ton!!!!! Then we did Language Study after church. And went porting in the night time! That's pretty much my week! Thanks for all the emails you guys! Love you all!


Elder Beck








-Elder Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment