Monday, May 12, 2014

Week # 27
Mother's Day

Bonjour everyone! So let's get this thing started. Last Monday we taught this dude named Gwenal...the lesson started out super weird he like started begging for money...then we told him we're not allowed to do that. He never brought it up again and we taught him the Restoration haha. Tuesday was pretty cool we headed off to Paris first thing in the morning and had district meeting. Walked passed Notre Dame - no big deal ;) it's really not anymore its kinda sad haha. But then I went on an exchange with Elder Lloyd and we straight killed it together! We taught 4 other lessons and found 2 new amis! And one of them loved me because I play guitar so that made me happy:) Then there was this CRAZY DRUNK dude in the park with his fore head cut open. We had to help him. I tried taking a picture, but it was too intense. People called the Ambulance for him - if we didn't help him I guarantee he would be dead right now because he was right by the river! #SavingLives! Wednesday we finished up the exchange with Lloyd. We taught the COOLEST lady that contacted us because she heard us speaking English! Her name was Claire, and she lived in England for 2 years so she was fluent in English! It was so awesome I am teaching her again this Wednesday. She lives in the other Elders area and they are letting me teach her again because she really liked me! I will try and get a picture. Then we visited less active people for the rest of the day. Ok so miracle time - we taught Philippe the Word of Wisdom and then came back to check up on him the next day and he quit smoking and all that stuff 100 percent! It was epic, he had us throw away all of his bad stuff! It was also a French holiday. Then we taught this really old Ami and we actually had a good lesson with her so we will see how that goes! Friday we taught a super cool lady from Madagascar (props to Elder Payne!) She has a family too #Winning. Then we made orange rolls which were delectable, the we did Weekly Planning. Saturday was cool, we started off the day by teaching an American dude who is a missionary for his church and has been for like 25 years...he made us root beer floats! But he thinks he knows our church inside and out, but he doesn't. I liked him. Then we taught Philippe again the Law of Chastity. He doesn't have one problem with that. (phew) Sunday was MOTHERS DAY!! I got to talk to my family, it was the best day of the year haha! NO joke! They are so awesome I love them so much! Thanks to everyone that came! But also  on Sunday we taught Philippe tithing. He wanted to pay it right away. He is a cool dude. I gave the priesthood lesson. Then after that we had dinner and went contacting. People were wondering why we were so happy haha. But honestly super fun week! I hope all y'all had a dope week too! Love you guys! Thanks for all the emails! Stay cute;) 
Elder Your Favorite Beck
-Photos-
--First is Phil's garbage can with his coffee and cigs stuff in it! That's how you know I'm not lying haha
--Second. Cool cathedral we found. 
--Third. That's the kid from Ephrium's Rescue. I like him he is a cool dude-in my District.







No comments:

Post a Comment